[Greenbuilding] Insulated overhangs

JOHN SALMEN terrain at shaw.ca
Tue Mar 8 10:07:54 CST 2011

If you mean design with open rafter tails I have done that and it doesn't
remedy the moisture problem under the eaves (exterior air problem). If you
mean open 'the' rafter tails as a means of foaming in insulation - can't do
that easily with this building (hip roof big continuous fascia w/ integrated
gutters)

JOHN SALMEN ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN

4465 UPHILL RD,. DUNCAN, B.C.  CANADA, V9L 6M7

PH 250 748 7672 FAX 250 748 7612 CELL 250 246 8541

terrain at shaw.ca

  _____