[Greenbuilding] Radiators?

Frank Cetera alchemicalfranklen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 14:25:01 CDT 2011

I asked a question about heating my house a while back and it seems the most
popular answer was the minisplits heat pump systems.  I was interested in
the ability to control zoned heating in the house, and the ability to
incorporate with a passive solar pre-heater.

I surprised myself this week when I realized that radiators could do this,
and then realized that no one had suggested this.

Does anyone hear have experience with radiator systems?  Pros and cons?

Someone told me that the venting of the steam from a radiator boiling system
could be vented into a shower or a mini greenhouse connected to the side of
a house - anyone seen this in action before?

Thanks ~Frank

Frank Raymond Cetera
The Alchemical Nursery
200 S. Geddes St, Syracuse NY 13204