[Greenbuilding] Your opinion wanted for new straw bale apprenticeship program (Ontario, Canada)

David Elfstrom listbox at elfstrom.com
Mon May 2 14:15:40 CDT 2011

I just posted this to the OSBBC web site, of interest to those in
Ontario. Those in other jurisdictions may be interested in following our
lead.

    Your opinion wanted for new straw bale apprenticeship program

The apprenticeship committee of the OSBBC has made two surveys available
about the development of a*straw bale sub-trade* apprenticeship program
for installing and plastering bale walls. Please help out by providing
your opinions about a potential apprenticeship program for straw bale
wall systems and (possibly) other natural building systems.

For professionals (those who have led 3 or more straw bale projects)
please fill out this survey: http://surveymonkey.com/s/TTBQM7H

For potential apprentices, please fill out this survey:
http://surveymonkey.com/s/TMGPHWQ

Please complete this survey by May 30, 2011 to have your input counted!