[Greenbuilding] Opinions on electric plug-in cars - time for atomic batteries?

Carmine Vasile gfx-ch at msn.com
Tue May 3 15:28:43 CDT 2011

Steve: "less well-understood" by whom? We sent the Voyager deep space probes out of the solar system -- well beyond the range of their solar cells; and their atomic batteries kept on tickin'. Even if we were allowed to develop afffordable, safe & reliable atomic battery the budding oil cartel would have blocked it. They were used to power pacemakers in thousands of people; so why not cars we naively thought. long before OPEC was created?
Carmine
gfxtechnology.com