[Greenbuilding] low flow shower heads

Reuben Deumling 9watts at gmail.com
Fri May 13 17:05:39 CDT 2011

On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 3:01 PM, Steven Tjiang <steve at tjiang.org> wrote:

> We can lecture, admonish, encourage all we want.  The easiest way to get
> the desired behavior is to make energy more expensive.

That seems very difficult to me. Unless you follow Kat's advice and charge
your guests for the hot water. Taxing gasoline or adding surcharges to
electricity are both looked down upon by a lot of different constituencies
and usually by elected officials, too. Although this is lamentable, I would
not conclude from this that encouraging, talking about, helping folks find
the hardware is necessarily harder. At least not in my experience.