[Greenbuilding] Exterior insulation retrofit

Norman Feldman nfeldman at fountainhouse.org
Tue May 17 08:27:58 CDT 2011

In April I heard an architect describe how they're using EIFS insulation in Germany and Austria to insulate existing buildings from the exterior. They apply EIFS panels to the outside of the building while tenants are in the building then, once the insulation is done, bring the windows out. I will forward more about this offlist if anyone wants.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exterior_Insulation_Finishing_System

Message: 1