[Greenbuilding] Ask Pablo: Will a "Water-Saving" Hot Water Recirculation Pump Really Save Me Money?

Stephen Collette stephen at yourhealthyhouse.ca
Wed May 18 07:27:06 CDT 2011

Thanks for the thoughts Steve's I appreciate them and they make sense, as everything is operator and situation specific and the set up and how long the pumps run, etc, etc.

Great stuff.

Cheers

Stephen

Stephen Collette BBEC, LEED AP, BSSO
Your Healthy House - Indoor Environmental Testing & Building Consulting
http://www.yourhealthyhouse.ca
stephen at yourhealthyhouse.ca
705.652.5159