[Greenbuilding] Exterior insulation retrofit

John Daglish johndaglish at online.fr
Fri May 20 08:56:53 CDT 2011

Bonjour Norman,

You also have in Europe a range of ETICS (external thermal insulation
system) in natural insulations which can be plastered /
rendered such as wood fibre board (depending on the fabricant most but
not all contain 15% synthetic binder) or cork,

Gutex WDVS Thermowall  on wood frame or masonry  wood fiber board
http://www.gutex.de/downloads/pdf/en/Datasheet_thermowall-engl.pdf

Pavatex Diffutherm  on wood frame or masonry  wood fiber board
http://www.pavatex.fr/d%C3%A9tail_du_produit.aspx?PROID=59800&ProductName=DIFFUTHERM

Inthermo   wood fiber board
http://www.inthermo.de/uploads/media/INTH_Masterbroschuere_Holzbau.pdf

Liège Spécial Façade - SNIC  cork