[Greenbuilding] Fwd: energy savings myths

Gennaro Brooks-Church - Eco Brooklyn info at ecobrooklyn.com
Thu Nov 17 16:03:15 CST 2011

Reuben I think I get your point that some marketing is simply that.
And marketing may not be comparing apples with apples. But if you are
comparing use of BTU's over a period of time I don't see how the two
terms are not interchangeable, meaning a house that uses less energy
is more energy efficient and a house that is energy efficient uses
less energy.

Gennaro Brooks-Church
Director, Eco Brooklyn Inc.
Cell: 1 347 244 3016 USA