[Greenbuilding] the flattest plate

Clarke Olsen colsen at fairpoint.net
Sun Oct 9 17:52:45 CDT 2011

The bladder concept is what I hope to bypass: that is, instead of having the fluid pass under (or through, in pipes), the absorbing surface, why
not run it over (or all around) the absorber? The fluid would fill the narrow space between the non-conductive absorber plate and the glazing.
This would cut out the middle man, so to speak, putting the water in direct contact with the hottest surface. At low pressure, obviously.
Clarke