[Greenbuilding] Sure haz been quiet around here lately!

RT ArchiLogic at yahoo.ca
Tue Oct 25 15:26:33 CDT 2011

On Tue, 25 Oct 2011 13:55:09 -0400, Reuben Deumling <9watts at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I've wondered a few times if the trend you note has anything to do with
> the
> rise of blogs, web-based discussion forums, etc.?

I like to think that it's because Green building has become so mainstream
these days that's there's really not much to talk about anymore. (Witness
the discussion threads that have been occurring here in the recent past
when there was some activity -- cooking, drying clothes, bicycling, warm
underwear ...

There have been times that I've thought that we might change the focus of
this List to "Green Living" instead.

--
=== * ===
Rob Tom