[Greenbuilding] Sure haz been quiet around here lately!

Sacie Lambertson sacie.lambertson at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 16:12:54 CDT 2011

What a lovely point of view Doug.  I didn't get in on the very beginning of
this list, though I think it was early on (does anyone know when it
started?); in the years I've been reading the exchanges, it is interesting
how the best, ie the most knowledgeable of the posters come in for a while,
for several years usually, and then move on or fade out.  I often wonder
where and why they've 'gone'.  Most people are entirely generous with their
advice and most of the advice is very helpful.  The best and sometimes the
funniest conversations are those among the more knowledgeable when they
discuss alternative solutions to whatever.  I especially enjoy Rob Tom's in
this context and John Straube's when it comes to getting the facts
straight.  There are others who are well informed as well; I don't mean to
leave good people out, for there are many in our group.

Certainly I've learned a lot from you.  I totally appreciate this forum, the
good people on it and the wisdom you all have shared.  I wish most folks out
there, ie the unwashed masses who know little about green building, would
read the best of what comes from our discussions.  Maybe someone could put
together a compendium of these, for Doug's children and for others' as well.

Cheers and thanks to all,  Sacie

O*n Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 3:53 PM, Douglas E Lamb <
*