[Greenbuilding] Sure haz been quiet around here lately!

Erin Rasmussen erin at trmiles.com
Tue Oct 25 16:23:02 CDT 2011

This is a test picture of a  crawlspace (not mine) to see if the server will
let us send pictures through to the list.

So, assuming I've set things correctly, you will be able to get this
picture, and any other pictures, pdfs and excel spreadsheets as long as the
file is under 1MB in size.

Cheers,

Erin