[Greenbuilding] While we're on Solar....any experience with a solar cooker?

Reuben Deumling 9watts at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 14:51:20 CDT 2011

Can you say two words about the cooking/baking/roasting vessels you employ?
I think we're making slow progress because we don't have a good set of dark
colored enamel cooking pots and trays. Most of what we have is
too large
the wrong color/reflective
or so heavy as to absorb a lot of extra heat

Thanks!