[Greenbuilding] Fwd: Please comment on LEED 2012

RT Archilogic at yahoo.ca
Tue Sep 13 10:15:13 CDT 2011

------- Forwarded message -------
From: "Ann Edminster"
Subject: Please comment on LEED 2012
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 23:36:16 -0400

Dear friends and colleagues,

Attached are recommendations from forest activists in the environmental
community for commenting on LEED 2012 - the deadline for submitting
comments is Weds. Sept. 14, just two days away!

If you care about maintaining high standards for wood and forests in LEED,
please draw on this guidance as you see fit and forward this email to your
network.

Thanks!
Ann
***
Ann V. Edminster, M.Arch.
LEED AP+Homes, LEED for Homes Green Rater
author of Energy Free: Homes for a Small  Planet
AnnEdminster.com
115 Angelita Avenue ▪ Pacifica, CA 94044
v 650-355-9150 ▪ f 650-359-4257
ann at annedminster.com

================ End of forwarded material =================

Let me know if you want to receive the file attachment that accompanied
this message.
(MS Word file, file size = 78 kb)

--
=== * ===