[Greenbuilding] bath fan (was dryer vent)

Sacie Lambertson sacie.lambertson at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 10:44:54 CDT 2011

We have a powerful inline Fantech connected to our kitchen hood, also
remotely sited; three speeds, the lowest you can hardly hear.  I would build
a box for the ducting.  We've done that twice; makes the exhaust quiet
except on high speed at the hood itself.  Use the Broan roof vent as well,
also excellent.   sacie