[Greenbuilding] bath fan (was dryer vent)

Sacie Lambertson sacie.lambertson at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 14:33:08 CDT 2011

We have a Panasonic fan in our bathroom, one recommended by BC John.  We
love it.  So quiet you know it is on only if you are nearby.  We connected
it to a humidistat which, inaccurate though it may be, nonetheless works
very well for venting as needed.

The Panasonic would be far more appropriate for this use than would a
Fantech that is not remotely installed because, while very powerful, it is
also can be loud (and you generally don't need multi-speeds in a bathroom).

Sacie