[Greenbuilding] Induction cooking

Leslie Moyer unschooler at lrec.org
Sun Sep 25 15:20:44 CDT 2011

On Sep 25, 2011, at 2:03 PM, Bruno M. wrote:

> And for  induction cooking you need special pans .

I wouldn't exactly say "special pans".  Virtually every pot & pan I owned before I got my induction burner worked with it. There are a couple of exceptions, such as my frying pans, but I can either use my cast iron or an electric skillet instead. In terms of *pots*, all but the very cheapest pots (ala college apartment sets) will work and those are a waste of money anyway.

Leslie Moyer
unschooler at lrec.org
www.ShadyGroveNaturalFarm.com