[Greenbuilding] (no subject)

Kenn Brown kenn2536 at centurylink.net
Sun Apr 1 02:34:56 CDT 2012

All,

I first realized that boron would cure arthritis, by stirring disodium
octoborate tetrahydrate in a 50 gallon tank, an insecticide that I was
spraying on the interior of homes being built at dried in. I had been using
it for years before I realized that I no longer had arthritis in both knees,
my right wrist and my right elbow. We need it with calcium and magnesium for
our joints. Later I goggled boron/borate cancer same. Printed it, took it to
my doctor at VA, she checked on her end found that there was a procedure for
testing for boron in our blood, in six months my PSA had dropped from near
5, a danger level to, just above 1, acceptable. Go to a health food store,
get Tri-Boron,take it, three mg daily until your hands dry out, back down to
every other day, until your hands dry out. Stop for a while, until you need
it, then start again. I no longer spray or work with it as an insecticide
and have dry hands, use a hand lotion. BTW I still take the cancer
medications.

@ about 2 percent it is a fertilizer, over that it is a herbicide and soil
sterilant. I killed a 12-14" oak tree by emptying the 50 gallon tank at the
base of it

Kenn Brown

Environment Sensitive Pest Control

San Marcos, Texas 78666-1716