[Greenbuilding] radon question

john bone johnbone at gateshead.plus.com
Tue Apr 3 04:15:40 CDT 2012

HI
Here in the UK where are some limited areas with this problem. The NRPB will
sell householders a test monitor which you place in your v=basement or
crawl-space for a few months and then return it to the NRPB for an
assessment of how bad or not your radon gas problem is.

The Action limit here is 200 beckerells.

NRPB - National Radiological Protection Board (UK).