[Greenbuilding] apples, oranges, and u values

Alan Abrams alan at abramsdesignbuild.com
Thu Apr 12 12:06:40 CDT 2012

Reuben-

the euro models I referred to are from Intus:
http://intuswindows.com/
they have been used in a couple of local passive houses.

another outfit that purports to be competitive with weathershield, jeld
wen, et al, with a local distributor is zola:
www.zolawindows.com

I think that "U"-pvc means "unstabilized"  the local rep sez it's good
stuff, right up there with tofu bacon and hemp shorts...

-a