[Greenbuilding] Tree inoculation against Emerald Ash Borer

Corwyn corwyn at midcoast.com
Fri Apr 20 21:09:10 CDT 2012

[Sorry about the last empty note]

On 4/20/2012 4:22 PM, RT wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Apr 2012 15:26:53 -0400, Corwyn <corwyn at midcoast.com> wrote:
>
>> On 4/20/2012 2:02 PM, RT wrote:

> There are no doubt, plenty of woodburners locally who would be delighted
> to have a limitless supply of Ash delivered to them for free for
> firewood but the thing that is preventing their dream from coming true
> is the fear of EAB-infected logs infecting healthy Ash trees along the
> travel route and on the property to which they are being delivered

And in fact, it is against the law to bring firewood into Maine for
precisely that reason.  Just seems such a shame to cut all that ash and
not be able to even burn it.  Any bio-mass electric generators nearby?

Glad to see I provide you with as many laughs as you provide me.

Thank You Kindly,

Corwyn

--
Topher Belknap