[Greenbuilding] Blatant self-promotion....new book

Frank Tettemer frank at livingsol.com
Sun Apr 22 16:14:34 CDT 2012

Ditto to what Gennaro said.  Congratulations, David.

And, yes, I just bought a copy too, for my current design clients, who are also considering tackling the Canada Living Building Challenge with the home they are intending to build, starting this year, on a heavily wooded 45 acre steep sloping lot.
It's right in the middle of Eganville, Ontario.  And they're doing it off-grid, with masonry heater and double stud walls, dense packed cellulose, R-40+.
I'm cheering them on.
(As well as drafting the plans).

On the topic of the Living Building Challenge, Chris Magwood is also tackling that with a spec home, being built this year with his Endeavour students.    I'm cheering him on, too.

To date, I don't think that there's yet been a fully qualified home built. (?) But there's always a first time for every challenge.

Frank

Frank Tettemer
Living Sol ~ Building and Design
www.livingsol.com