[Greenbuilding] New book

David Bergman bergman at cyberg.com
Thu Apr 26 18:20:22 CDT 2012

Aw, shucks. I did sneak in some photos of my projects -- hopefully
they look better than I do.

At 04:04 PM 4/26/2012, Gennaro Brooks-Church - Eco Brooklyn wrote:
>I just got the book today as well. I have not say I was pretty
>disappointed there wasn't a photo of David.
>I feel let down.
>
>Gennaro Brooks-Church
>Director, Eco Brooklyn Inc.
>Cell: 1 347 244 3016 USA
>www.EcoBrooklyn.com
>22 2nd St; Brooklyn, NY 11231

David Bergman  RA   LEED AP
DAVID BERGMAN ARCHITECT / FIRE & WATER LIGHTING + FURNITURE
architecture . interiors . ecodesign . lighting . furniture
bergman at cyberg.com    www.cyberg.com
241 Eldridge Street #3R, New York, NY 10002
t 212 475 3106    f 212 677 7291

author - Sustainable Design: A Critical Guide
adjunct faculty - Parsons The New School for Design