[Greenbuilding] Old Nuclear Power Plants? RE: Give Me Your Old, Your Tired, Your Stinky and Energy Inefficient...

Nick Pyner npyner at tig.com.au
Sun Aug 12 21:21:26 CDT 2012

The "why" is that there will be a more than adequate financial incentive.
And there is nothing new about it either. HWS and heating circuits have been
on controlled dedicated circuits for at least sixty years, and probably a
lot longer that I don't know about. The alternative is the consumer
determining the billing rates. Not sure how anybody would expect to do that.
I guess people will always be able to somewhow pay five times as much to
take a shower than they otherwise could. Some will probably call it a
freedom.

Nick Pyner

Dee Why   NSW