[Greenbuilding] Passive House Overheating

Alan Abrams alan at abramsdesignbuild.com
Thu Aug 16 11:11:44 CDT 2012

<We aren't going to make a real difference to millions of homes by treating
them all the same.  That is how they got the way they are in the first
place.  Energy efficiency is a *local* issue.  This is, I think, exactly
your point about Passivhaus (with which I heartily agree).  We can never
hope to find a solution that works for everyone, everywhere.  My hope is
that we *might* be able to find a *process* which is capable of finding a
solution for everyone, everywhere.>

well put--a very good summary--thanks!

AA