[Greenbuilding] Fwd: Steelskin, Inc. Kitchen Cabinets

Leslie Moyer unschooler at lrec.org
Mon Aug 20 16:32:57 CDT 2012

I sent this waaaaaay back in 2008 and it got no replies (or at least I didn't save any, and I think I would have).  Now they're going by the name "EcoUrban" and I still like them.  Anyone tried them?  I'd like to know what their level of quality is....specifically, are they (at least the stainless steel parts) going to dent?  How rugged are the veneers?

--Leslie

Begin forwarded message: