[Greenbuilding] Greenbuilding Digest, Vol 28, Issue 8

Stephen Collette stephen at yourhealthyhouse.ca
Tue Dec 18 14:16:09 CST 2012

Hello Gennaro and all,

I recommend you search out Dennis Livingston's "Rebuilding Flood Damaged Homes" book. It came out in 2007 after Katrina. Dennis was a brilliant, brilliant man, whose passion and dedication to this topic created an amazing book. His drawings are fantastic. He unfortunately passed away last year, and is missed.

Cheers

Stephen

Stephen Collette BBEC, LEED AP, BSSO
Your Healthy House - Indoor Environmental Testing & Building Consulting
http://www.yourhealthyhouse.ca
stephen at yourhealthyhouse.ca
705.652.5159