[Greenbuilding] Rebuilding Flood Damaged Homes

Stephen Collette stephen at yourhealthyhouse.ca
Fri Dec 28 15:10:00 CST 2012

Hi Gennaro,

The book was originally published by AFHH (Alliance for Healthy Housing), which merged with NCHH (National Centre for Healthy Housing) last year. The one link that I have that works is http://afhh.org/flooddamagedhomes.pdf

Seems they are not selling it, but giving it away.

Cheers

Stephen

Stephen Collette BBEC, LEED AP, BSSO
Your Healthy House - Indoor Environmental Testing & Building Consulting
http://www.yourhealthyhouse.ca
stephen at yourhealthyhouse.ca
705.652.5159