[Greenbuilding] Green Funerals

Alan Abrams alan at abramsdesignbuild.com
Wed Feb 1 13:24:28 CST 2012

a good friend, Beth Knox, devotes a great deal of her effort to this field:

http://www.crossings.net/index.html

AA

*Alan Abrams**
Abrams Design Build LLC*
*A sustainable approach to beautiful space*

6411 Orchard Avenue Suite 102
Takoma Park, MD 20912
office  301-270-NET- ZERO (301-270-6380)
fax      301-270-1466
cell     202-437-8583
alan at abramsdesignbuild.com
www.abramsdesignbuild.com