[Greenbuilding] Nano-tech niblet

Douglas E Lamb douglaslamb at columbus.rr.com
Wed Feb 1 17:42:41 CST 2012

Mr. RT,

Fantastic!
Thx for the link up.
I just saw another TED presentation on Stumbleupon.com (part of habitat.com)
it was just as inspiring.
There is a site TED.com that incorporates many new eco-friendly and
advantageous developments like the nanotech one you linked up for us.
I believe the one you offered for our viewing can also be found on the same
TED.com site.
I'll check and let you know.

Regards,
Doug Lamb