[Greenbuilding] (waterproofing but not) clay wall for pool

RT Archilogic at yahoo.ca
Thu Feb 2 11:29:58 CST 2012

On Thu, 02 Feb 2012 11:01:55 -0500, Gennaro Brooks-Church - Eco Brooklyn
<info at ecobrooklyn.com> wrote:

> I am building a natural pool and looking for a good sealing option. The
> existing pool has very feeble concrete walls that are strong enough to
> keep the shape but not strong enough to hold the water in.

Not sure what is meant by the above but if it's a matter of the concrete
being leaky rather than being structurally inadequate, one of the Xypex
products would more than likely provide a good solution.

http://www.xypex.com/products/products.php

--
=== * ===
Rob Tom