[Greenbuilding] Question on tight house, carbon monoxide

Reuben Deumling 9watts at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 13:03:55 CST 2012

Is it possible that the canning/boiling that the cooking (total amount of
gas burned) is simply greater than for other stovetop cooking tasks?

When you say *the stove is **vented **properly *I assume you mean the oven?
Sometimes ovens are connected through pipes to the exterior (and this can
certainly be accomplished through an interior wall) but often they are not.
That is what we are trying to ascertain here.