[Greenbuilding] link to GSBN

RT Archilogic at yahoo.ca
Fri Feb 17 18:10:19 CST 2012

a felid wrote:

> Link no work?

Rink workee fine.

(I just clicked on it and it took me to the GSBN info page.)

It was the GSBN list where the message from Habib containing the
announcement re: WatJohn (that I had copied and pasted into my message to
this GB List) came from.

I had provided the link just in case any inquiring minds were wondering
"WTF is a "GSBN" ?" but it was not necessary to follow that link in order
find out about WatJohn, the family farm and Orlando.

Okee dokey ?

--
=== * ===
Rob Tom