[Greenbuilding] Question on tight house, carbon monoxide

David Bergman bergman at cyberg.com
Sat Feb 18 12:01:07 CST 2012

I'm no expert on this, but I don't see how the
unvented hood could have any effect on moisture.
It might I suppose (conjecturing out of my league
here) have an indirect effect as the air cools
while travelling through the hood, causing
moisture to condensate out of the air. But the
resulting water would have to end up somewhere.

David Bergman  RA   LEED AP
DAVID BERGMAN ARCHITECT / FIRE & WATER LIGHTING + FURNITURE
architecture . interiors . ecodesign . lighting . furniture
bergman at cyberg.com    www.cyberg.com
241 Eldridge Street #3R, New York, NY 10002
t 212 475 3106    f 212 677 7291

author - Sustainable Design: A Critical Guide
adjunct faculty - Parsons The New School for Design