[Greenbuilding] More CO problems--equalizing solar batteries

KTOT (g) ktottotc at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 13:05:56 CST 2012

Actually, you're being a little overly dramatic. I catch the CO levels when
they just start rising. Before they get dangerous, alarms go off. None have
recently. With seven alarms, I doubt they'd all fail. Also the location of
the batteries is completely separate from the kitchen, so ventilation
strategies for the two need to be completely different. Also the wood stove
never causes a problem nor does regular cooking or baking or anything else.
So your email really isn't too helpful.