[Greenbuilding] More CO problems--equalizing solar batteries

KTOT (g) ktottotc at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 17:34:37 CST 2012

Your comment wasn't advice. It was an attempt to scare without any useful
information attached. That kind of "consultant" is of no interest to me.
Market your services to others, not me. Also my understanding is forums like
this are not supposed to be used for commercial services, which you are
attempting to push here, apparently.