[Greenbuilding] Zero to sixty in 3.5 years. Not bad.

Douglas E Lamb douglaslamb at columbus.rr.com
Mon Feb 20 13:43:18 CST 2012

Mr. RT,

Please accept my apology as I lacked descriptive literacy in my retort
concerning "Subject" title of this E-Mail.
If it pleases you I shall be more explicit in describing my conditional
circumstances when responding to comments made on this site that humor me.
I can preferably and as well, easily be ignored.

Kind Regards,
Doug Lamb
douglaslamb at columbus.rr.com