[Greenbuilding] 100 miles builds

Kathy Cochran kathys_old_house at goldrush.com
Sat Feb 25 22:00:53 CST 2012

I was the lucky recipient to have been given one of those lovely old homes
that was going to be bulldozed in favor of a big real estate office to be
built there.  But I had to move it 19 miles down the road to my property.
Do you think that still counts as being green?  I have attached a picture of
the front entrance, after MOST of it was put back together.  With MUCH input
from quite a few of you, thank you very much!  Would I do it again?
NO...............but am I glad I did it once?  Most decidedly, YES!

Kathy