[Greenbuilding] 100 miles builds

Chris Koehn chris at koehn.com
Mon Feb 27 10:03:19 CST 2012

Good thoughts John. No argument that Benson's stuff is more expensive than average.

A wise old preservationist once told me the building that survives is the greenest. And the buildings that survive are the ones that are loved.
Lots of things called "green" get built these days that are pretty hard to love, for a variety of reasons- from maintenance and operating costs to aesthetics. I wonder how long they'll survive?

Best,

Chris Koehn
TimberGuides
Van Isle