[Greenbuilding] Cherry wood finish

Stephen Collette stephen at yourhealthyhouse.ca
Wed Feb 29 12:08:15 CST 2012

Howdy all,

I would second Frank's recommendation. I've used it myself on my pine floors and stair treads with success. It's gorgeous and holds up pretty well, even on the stairs. I just slop it on with a rag personally. I've done most of the floors in my house as I get down to the 1880's pine planks. No slipping issues with it here.

If you want, email me off list, and I can send some photos.

Stephen

Stephen Collette BBEC, LEED AP, BSSO
Your Healthy House - Indoor Environmental Testing & Building Consulting
http://www.yourhealthyhouse.ca
stephen at yourhealthyhouse.ca
705.652.5159