[Greenbuilding] Battery charger--works on standard Alkaline

RT archilogic at yahoo.ca
Thu Jan 5 11:21:05 CST 2012

On Thu, 05 Jan 2012 11:16:35 -0500, Reuben Deumling <9watts at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Rosewill RGD-CT505 Battery Charger for AAA/AA
> Alkaline and Ni-MH Batteries

If there are any US-based listmembers who are going to purchase one of
these, please let me know.
I'd like to try the thing out but Amazon.com will not ship this item to
Canada. No other sources seem to exist for this gizmo.

I'm thinking that I could piggy-back on your purchase, (and get free
shipping for you if I buy 3 more more (ie for other Canadians on this
list) then have it delivered to your US address and then have you send
them to me.
--
=== * ===
Rob Tom

< A r c h i L o g i c  at  Y a h o o  dot  c a  >
(manually winnow the chaff from my edress if you hit "reply")