[Greenbuilding] Energypedia : a Wiki about renewable energies

Douglas E Lamb douglaslamb at columbus.rr.com
Mon Jan 9 18:18:41 CST 2012

Ms. Lambertson,

Great site except there's nothing available in this country that emulates
the type of energy production effort presented.
@least not in terms of altenergy coops.
We don't do coops except @ universities.
Once a coop is profitable it is sold out from under the participants fingers
and bought out by some corporate grech.
I've seen 2 such enterprises disappear in just this same manner.
They were fashionable for a while and great to be seen in but as soon as the
profit margin got to that magic level both were snatched out of business.
So now where do I buy equip. for my grey water system when it needs a fix?
Home Depot!
Speaking with one of those chaps is more of a rub than resolution to any
green building issues I'm experiencing.
Perhaps the Internet?

Think of better ways to produce and distribute altenergy for the sake of
less grid grinding and such.
We need no more electric power blackouts nor phony petrol shortages.

My next altenergy solution is a wind turbine.
My son and I spent a year studying them and a 1kv unit is going up in my
side yard this spring.
I'll keep you posted.

Regards,
Doug Lamb