[Greenbuilding] Fwd: RE: HOT3000 license expiry

RT archilogic at yahoo.ca
Mon Jan 23 14:10:04 CST 2012

Since I'm in the same town as the HOT3000 boys, I gave them a phone call
to see what was cooking WRT the "Expired License"message that someone was
getting when they tried to run the program.

Me ? I haven't used the program since it's predecessor (HOTCAN) first
appeared.

Back then, personal computers were IBM 286 AT's , the program and all the
weather files were on a 1.44 Mb floppy and it was DOS-based  ... and
people used computers mostly for computational tasks.    Imagine that !
Pwuh!