[Greenbuilding] Energy Numbers

Gennaro Brooks-Church - Eco Brooklyn info at ecobrooklyn.com
Sun Jul 15 20:08:57 CDT 2012

To add to the mix I found this file while looking up the validity of one
barrel of oil equaling over ten years of a person's physical labor, which
appears to be a valid claim and for me is the largest reason we have sped
up over the past 100 years. My question now is whether we can keep the
speed by transitioning to smart technology or whether we should begin
learning how to "age gracefully"....personally I am all for slowing
everything down regardless of whether we can keep the speed....but maybe
that is me getting older :)

Gennaro Brooks-Church
Director, Eco Brooklyn Inc.
Cell: 1 347 244 3016 USA