[Greenbuilding] Durisol, Faswall, Rastra

Beatrice Dohrn Beatricedohrn at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 16 00:00:32 CDT 2012

I build my house from Faswall before the improvements (blog at www.beatricedohrn.blogspot.com) and had no trouble with precision etc.  The product makes an unbelievably pleasant environment inside.  I finished the interior with clay cut with cow manure and a final coat of lime plaster,  lime plaster on the outside.  Couldn't be more pleased with it.

Sent from my iPad