[Greenbuilding] spin phycle

Clarke Olsen colsen at fairpoint.net
Sat Jul 21 16:26:50 CDT 2012

I looked at Consumer reports, saw the local Sears had their basic model on sale. Very little vibration,
easy choice of wash levels, water temp, spin speed. I had bought a Whirlpool earlier (for another location),
and it is not working well: poor controls, not intuitive, a piece-o-shit.
Clarke Olsen
clarkeolsendesign.com
373 route 203
Spencertown, NY 12165