[Greenbuilding] ENERGY STAR Clothes Dryers Program Launch

Susan Kramer susankramer at wyoming.com
Tue Jul 24 12:59:12 CDT 2012

Paul, everyone,
Thanks.  From reading your post, it sounds like you have identified
significant ways you are working to conserve. I completely understand your
rationale behind not want to line dry clothes.( Originally from Chgo, now in
Wyoming). Out here, I air dry ( but I must confess I am not as diligent as
you) to create some humidity...lol

Doing what we can where one lives should be what is important.  Having goals
is great, but it appears, they might not work for everyone,everywhere...

Activities such as backpacking,carrying everything on your back, makes one
very aware of what is and what is not necessary...lol

Just my thought on the issue...

Suzie in Wyoming