[Greenbuilding] Eliminate Irons

Sacie Lambertson sacie.lambertson at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 08:42:53 CDT 2012

Yeah, I iron occasionally, lots better than the full time job it was over
40 years ago, but still necessary, though rarely.  OTOH I don't dry inside,
but here in Eastern Kansas a clothes line is an obvious thing to utilize.
In fact with the current summer, one hour outside takes care of drying.  I
so long for winter.

I am curious though about the damnation of ice making.  I can't imagine
getting through this summer without those fridge-made cubes.

We each have our foibles.  Sacie