[Greenbuilding] Ticks & Fabric (was Re: ENERGY STAR Clothes Dryers Program Launch)

Carmine Vasile gfx-ch at msn.com
Sun Jul 29 13:41:31 CDT 2012

Rob: If you want to learn about Lyme Disease and how Uncle Sam created it,  Google "lab 257 plum island". Here's one hit: LAB: 257 Plum Island.
 The Disturbing Story of the Government's Secret Plum Island Germ
Laboratory by Michael C Carroll Nestled near the Hamptons, the ...
   If you hang clothes out to dry, tick-carrying birds can land on them. If your clothes are too close to the ground, deer, racoons, or rats can transfer ticks to them.
Carmine